Why Work With Us
Financial Life Planning, LLC guides individuals, families and business owners through all stages of their financial lives. Financial Life Planning provides clients with solutions tailored to their individual needs and goals.
"To Us, Its Personal" is not just a nice phrase; it's how Ed conducts his business.
He is known for his strong long-term client relationships and open lines of communications. Clients regularly complement Ed on his knowledge, diligence and high level of personal integrity which have led to his recognition as being named a Philadelphia Region, FIVE STAR Wealth Manager for 7 of the past 8 years and a 5x recipient as seen in New Jersey Magazine.
Gain Confidence in Your Financial Future
Working with us, you will gain confidence in your financial future because you have a trusted advisor to guide you every step of the way through:
- Setting financial goals
- Understanding the scope of possibilities based on your personal financial situation, ability to save and investment scenarios based on your risk tolerance and timing for distribution
- Implementing a strategy and monitoring results
His approach is to listen to his clients, develop a thorough understanding of their financial situation and goals and serve as an advocate to ensure that appropriate action is taken.
By working with us, clients have found that his comprehensive understanding of their planning needs and concerns provide them with greater confidence as well as a significant improvement in their financial situation.
A Holistic Approach
We understand that a holistic approach to your individual and business finances creates the greatest likelihood of success for achieving your financial goals and objectives.
- Ed will work with your accountant, attorney or other advisor when appropriate to identify coordination gaps and planning opportunities.
- Services for individuals and businesses go beyond traditional financial planning. Ed will also help you with your:
- Investment Portfolio Evaluation and Management
- Evaluate Life, Disability, Long-Term Care Insurance Needs and Cost
- Coordinate Personal Financial Planning with Estate Planning Needs
- College Savings and Financial Aid Strategies
- Pension Annuitization Option Decisions
- Evaluate Fixed Index and Variable Annuities
- Social Security Option Strategies
- Business Owner Succession and Exit Strategies
- Employee Group and Key Person Retention Benefits
Don't Wait to Simplify your Financial Life! Contact us today for a Free Consultation!