Financial Life Planning, LLC guides individuals, families and business owners through all stages of their financial lives with solutions tailored to their individual needs, goals, and objectives.
"To Us, Its Personal" is not just a nice phrase; it's how Ed conducts his business.
He is known for his strong long-term client relationships, personal touch, and open lines of communications. Clients regularly complement Ed on his knowledge, diligence and high level of personal integrity which have contributed to being recognized as a Philadelphia Region, FIVE STAR Wealth Manager for 13 of the past 14 years and a 9x recipient as seen in New Jersey Magazine.
Benefits My Clients Have Realized
- Making better financial decisions, simplifying their financial lives, all while feeling secure that their financial affairs are under control
- Building a comprehensive financial strategy that truly reflects and embodies their personal goals, values and life objectives
- Ensuring investment portfolios are properly matched with their financial objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance
- Improving Business Owner's wealth accumulation and designing the most appropriate exit strategy from their closely-held business
- Determining what types and levels of insurance (i.e. life, disability and long term care) that are necessary and choosing a plan that is best for their personal situation
- Maximizing the tax efficiency opportunities of their investment portfolios
- Ability to make better decisions related to retirement cash flow planning and taking Social Security
- Ensuring that Will and Trust structure is aligned with personal goals and objectives, to identify and review both the investment accounts and insurance policies not controlled by these documents
- Providing guidance on gifting to children/grandchildren/charities in the most tax efficient manner while ensuring that retirement lifestyle goals would not be placed at risk
Gain Confidence in Your Financial Future
Working with us, you will gain confidence in your financial future because you will have a trusted advisor to guide you every step of the way. His approach is to listen to his clients, develop a thorough understanding of their financial situation and goals and serve as an advocate to ensure that appropriate action is taken; which then leads to
- Setting financial goals that are realistic and attainable
- Understanding the scope of possibilities based on your personal financial situation, ability to save and investment scenarios based on your risk tolerance and timing for distribution
- Working together to implement a strategy and monitor results
As a result, clients find that his comprehensive understanding of their planning needs and concerns provide them with greater confidence as well as a significant improvement in their financial situation.
Taking A Holistic Approach
We understand that a holistic approach to your individual and business finances creates the greatest likelihood of success for achieving your financial goals and objectives.
- Ed will work with your accountant, attorney or other advisor when appropriate to identify coordination gaps and planning opportunities.
- Services for individuals and businesses go beyond traditional financial planning. Ed will also help you with your:
- Investment Portfolio Evaluation and Management
- Evaluate Life, Disability, Long-Term Care Insurance Needs and Cost
- Coordinate Personal Financial Planning with Estate Planning Needs
- College Savings and Financial Aid Strategies
- Pension Annuitization Option Decisions
- Evaluate Fixed Index and Variable Annuities
- Social Security Option Strategies
- Business Owner Succession and Exit Strategies
- Employee Group and Key Person Retention Benefits
Don't Wait to Simplify your Financial Life! Contact us today to schedule a Free Consultation to explore the potential benefits.