About Financial Life Planning, LLC

Financial Life Planning, LLC serves as an Independent Client Fiduciary, providing a comprehensive suite of financial and retirement planning, investment advisory, and wealth management services to individuals, families and small business owners.

Financial Life Planning, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm based in Marlton, New Jersey.

To Us, It's Personal:

We don't believe in cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all financial solutions.

Our work is centered on you, the client, and building customized financial and investment strategies that focuses completely on your personal goals, values and life objectives.

So whether your concerns are broad or issue specific, together we can build a strategy to guide you to reach all of your financial goals and objectives.

Our Services

Customized Financial Planning Services Include:

 

 

Financial Planning Options

  • Comprehensive or Project Based Consulting
  • Retirement Planning and Scenario Modeling
  • Pension Plan Decision Support
  • Social Security Benefit Maximization
  • Cash Flow/Expense Management
  • College Planning Saving and Financial Aid Strategies 
  • Parental Financial Assistance and Support
 

Fee-Based Investment Management

  • Customized Risk-Based Investment Portfolio Management
  • 401k and 403b Retirement Plan Review and Management Assistance
  • Evaluate Appropriate Risk/Reward Level
  • Annuity Product Evaluation and Appropriateness
  • Tax Saving Opportunities
  • Account Consolidation (Providing 401k and IRA Rollover Assistance)
 

Insurance

  • Life and Disability Insurance Needs Evaluation
  • Long-Term Insurance Coverage Options and Needs
  • Policy and Premium Assessment Evaluation and Potential Cost Reduction Alternatives
 

Small Business Benefits and Support

  • Business Owner Succession, Exit, and Continuity Planning Strategies
  • Designing Key Employee Retention and Incentive Plans
  • Evaluating Current Retirement Plan Design and Presenting Plan Replacement Alternatives
  • Designing Employee Health, Life, Disability and Other Group Benefit Plans

We manage assets for individuals and families, providing investment management, and financial planning services.

Financial Articles

Did you know a typical Employer Group Long Term Disability Insurance (DI) only covers up to 60% of your BASE income up to a specified Cap, typically up to $8,000 p/m and is Taxable, leaving 40% of Base Income, plus bonuses at risk! Could you live with that reduction? There are several other shortfalls you need to know and steps you can take to fix this. Click the link to learn more....